Join our mailing list to get regular updates on a range of health related news and translated resources.
- March 2018 - March newsletter focused on translated resources about women’s health, workplace rights, emergencies, family violence, age care and disability.
- February 2018 - February news showcased translated resources relevant to the season. Heat, sun, and high temperatures can be easily managed if you know what to do. Read our translated summer health resources and learn how to cope with heat stress, stay hydrated and be informed about water, sun and fire safety too.
- Nov 2017 - November news focus on extending the HTD into human services and promotes new videos and glossaries about navigating the Victorian health systems, metastatic breast cancer, safety and injury prevention for children, parenting in pictures and children oral health. .
- October 2017 - October news focus on translated resources on thunderstorm asthma, flu, measles, autism spectrum, kids mental health, domestic violence and more.
- June 2017 - June newsletter focuses on the extension of funding for the directory, bowel cancer awareness month, world continence week, national diabetes week, world hepatitis day and national pain week.
- April 2017 - April news include new resources about breast cancer support, healthy kids eating and physical activity tips, a range of legal issue, mental health and immunisation.
- March 2017 - March highlights include new resources about drug treatment, thunderstorm asthma plus oral health, kidney, measles and tuberculosis. Resources for newly-arrived refugees from Syria or Iraq and news on refugee health checks area also included.
- February 2017 - February news include new multilingual resources developed by the Heart Foundation that explain the importance of having good heart health. DHHS new Language Services Policy and resources for newly-arrived refugees from Syria or Iraq, Children with autism and catch-up vaccination are also included.
- January 2017 - January news promote resources for newly-arrived refugees from Syria to understanding the medical system, how to use medicines correctly, getting medical help on the weekend. audio visual resources from our content partners Raising Children Network, Continence Foundation Australia, Alzheimer's Australia.
- December 2016 - This month we introduce new resources on AIDS/ HIV (World AIDS Day), domestic violence, mental health, oral health resources, children’s health, understanding health and health services, Parkinson and Alzheimer’s disease.
- September 2016 - This month we look at multilingual resources about Dementia. Dementia Awareness Month is a good reason to access a range of valuable information, available in many different languages.
- August 2016 - Safer and wiser use of medicines, is an important health topic covered this month. We have some useful multilingual resources in support of Medicine Wise Week.